The Magician The Magician

Though this is technically a test, I think you did well enough with it to warrant it getting through. In just a few seconds, you told a story and took a unique direction with a piece of modern culture that everyone understands. Everyone expects it to just be a typical magic trick, but they'll be in for a surprise! I like it a lot and I hope you continue making flash animations because IMO this is good quality for someone using flash for the first time and just within the trial period. Kudos, buddy.

rymation responds:

Thanks for the well written response!

Am I the one? Am I the one?

Interesting idea. Though it was a bit short, it was good. I think it could have used some more transitions, but that's just my personal opinion. I think this works well as a style. Speaking of style, that's a pretty cool one you've got there! The layered colors look unique and interesting.

uldbridt responds:

ty for you responce, ill try more things on the way, to get better ^^

Swimming Lessons Swimming Lessons

Nice. It was really random but I thought it was funny. Good job on the animations. :)

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

That was incredibly satisfying. :) Hate that thing so much.

Tankman Training Tankman Training

I had the hardest time getting past level two, but it was a really fun challenge! It's a good game in my opinion. I got all the medals and I'm sure I'll be back to play again.

The Archivist The Archivist

This is simply gorgeous! The detail is amazing and it looks like you did a lot of painstaking work on this. Just. Wow! Great job here.

Spiderman Spiderman

I really like the contrast here with the light and dark, and the cross-hatching looks really cool, too! Nice style.

ponchara80 responds: