The Magician The Magician

Though this is technically a test, I think you did well enough with it to warrant it getting through. In just a few seconds, you told a story and took a unique direction with a piece of modern culture that everyone understands. Everyone expects it to just be a typical magic trick, but they'll be in for a surprise! I like it a lot and I hope you continue making flash animations because IMO this is good quality for someone using flash for the first time and just within the trial period. Kudos, buddy.

rymation responds:

Thanks for the well written response!

Am I the one? Am I the one?

Interesting idea. Though it was a bit short, it was good. I think it could have used some more transitions, but that's just my personal opinion. I think this works well as a style. Speaking of style, that's a pretty cool one you've got there! The layered colors look unique and interesting.

uldbridt responds:

ty for you responce, ill try more things on the way, to get better ^^

Swimming Lessons Swimming Lessons

Nice. It was really random but I thought it was funny. Good job on the animations. :)

Mario's Bad Trip. Mario's Bad Trip.

Great job! Note to self. Don't OD on musthrooms...! I like how it incorporated pretty much everything about Mario but stayed to the original concept. Seems legit.

TidBits 4 Squirrels TidBits 4 Squirrels

Very cute and educational! I like it!

Monday Monday

Nice. This reminded me a bit of Every Day the Same Dream.

Jayrockx92k9 responds:

That was actually the inspiration.

Je Suis Charlie Je Suis Charlie

Nice! Though it was short, I liked it. It got the message across really well. The idea of the pencil resharpening itself is really cool because it shows that you can't kill creativity. Perfect for this website. Thanks for sharing!